Częstochowa is a city in southern Poland on the Warta River with 240.000 inhabitants. It has been situated in the Silesian Voivodeship (administrative division) since 1999, and was previously the capital of the Częstochowa Voivodeship. Częstochowa is historically a part of Lesser Poland, not of Silesia, and before 1795 , it belonged to the Kraków Voivodeship. Częstochowa is located in the Kraków-Częstochowa Upland. It is one of the most popular cities in Poland. The city is known for the famous Pauline monastery of Jasna Góra, which is the home of the Black Madonna, a shrine to the Virgin Mary. Every year, millions of pilgrims from all over the world come to Częstochowa to see it. The city also was home to the Frankism in the late 18th and 19th Century.
Included in the price
- Pick up at the location of your choice
- Travel convenience and security
- Tour transportation in both directions
- Individual rides (the whole vehicle is at your disposal)
- All transport costs included (fuel, parking fees, etc.)
- We’re always ready to help you in a need!
|1-3 persons||4 – 8 persons||9 – 12 persons||13 – 16 persons|
|139 € / 549 PLN||174 € / 699 PLN €||299 € / 1199 PLN €||349 € / 1399 PLN|
Not included in the price
- Entrance fees and guides
- Food and drinks during the tour