These networks of Nazi concentration camps is located in the vicinity of Cracow. During World War II this it was the largest deadly prison of all time, where the Nazis might have murdered as much as four million people. Among them there were Poles, Jews, Gypsies and many other nationalities. In 1947, almost immediately after the war ended, the camps were transformed into a museum. Since then visitors can see the conditions people were forced to live in and literally feel the enormity of atrocities perpetrated upon them. Click here to visit the official website of Auschwitz-Birkenau.
How to visit?
Our driver will pick you up at your chosen time and location (hotel, apartment, etc.) During the whole tour, he will take care of you and make your travel easy and comfortable. Our company is always ready to help you ordering tickets or guides. Auschwitz can be visited both with and without a guide. The entrance to the museum is free without a guide at the specified times in the table below.
Advised time to visit
The drive to Auschwitz takes about 1,5 hours. Opening hours at the museum:
- Jan: 08:00-15:00 (free entrance)
- Febr: 08:00-16:00 (free entrance)
- March: 08:00-17:00 (free before 10:00/after 15:00)
- April: 08:00-18:00 (free before/after 15:00)
- May: 08:00-18:00 (free before 10:00/after 15:00)
- June: 08:00-19:00 (free before 10:00/after 15:00)
- July: 08:00-19:00 (free before 10:00/after 15:00)
- August: 08:00-19:00 (free before 10:00/after 15:00)
- Sept: 08:00-18:00 (free before 10:00/after 15:00)
- Oct: 08:00-17:00 (free before 10:00/after 15:00)
- Nov: 08:00-15:00 (free entrance)
- Dec: 08:00-14:00 (free entrance)
Option 1 – private tour
Car and driver at your disposal only! You and your party travel alone, is picked up where you want and travel when you want. A custom made tour.
Option 2 – Auschwitz and the salt mines combined (private tour)
Combined on the same day! (15% discount!). This is a private tour (same as above) combined with the Salt Mines in Wieliczka. An early start is required to make the most out of the day.
Included in the price
- Pick up at the location of your choice
- Travel convenience and security
- Tour transportation in both directions
- Individual rides (the whole vehicle is at your disposal)
- All transport costs included (fuel, parking fees, etc.)
- We’re always ready to help you in a need!
Not included in the price
- Guided tours at Auschwitz (costs 11€ / 45PLN per person)
- Guided tour at the Wieliczka Salt Mines (costs 21€ / 84PLN per person)
- Food and drinks during the tour
NOTE! Auschwitz shared tour
We also offer the tour to Auschwitz as a shared tour. This means a car will be filled up with other visitors for a fixed price of 140PLN per person. The tour normally starts at around 09.00 every morning. A guided tour to the museum (worth 45PLN) is included in the price! By selecting this type of tour you can not expect to travel at the time you want and have the same freedom as you have on the private tour described above.