Zakopane is small town located at the foot of Tatra Mountains. Known as the winter capital of Poland, it is a tourist hot spot. The central point in Zakopane is Krupówki St. with numerous regional restaurants and local market. In winter, Zakopane is a fantastic skiing resort. The city is located 110km south of Cracow. Zakopane is surrounded by beautiful mountains that carry the atmosphere of a true winter wonderland when covered in snow. Have a look at the official website of Zakopane here.
How to visit?
Our driver will pick you up at your choosen time and the location you want (hotel, apartment, etc.) During the whole tour he will take care of you and help your travel easy and comfortable. The drive to Zakopane takes about 1 hour so we advise to start from Cracow between 08.00- 09:00 to get to there in proper time. Our company always is ready to help you ordering tickets or guides if needed.
What to see?
Included in the price
- Pick up at the location of your choice
- Travel convenience and security
- Tour transportation in both directions
- Individual rides (the whole vehicle is at your disposal)
- All transport costs included (fuel, parking fees, etc.)
- We’re always ready to help you in a need!
Not included in the price
- Entrance fees and guides
- Food and drinks during the tour